Thursday, October 25, 2012

Movember Election 2012

It's almost time to Grow the Mo in support of Movember.

I recently added some pictures of potential ideas to our Facebook page for all of you out there to vote on. The suggestion that attracts the most 'Likes' will be the one that I go with.

I'm also open to suggestions outside of those in the photos being included to vote on.

Here's what the (scary) lineup look like so far...

Time to vote. "Like" on Facebook if you think I should grow the handlebar or horseshoe moustache.
Time to vote. "Like" on Facebook if you think I should grow the Magnum PI moustache.
Time to vote. "Like" on Facebook if you think I should grow the creepy pencil thin moustache.

If you would like to support our team in this worthwhile cause, you can access our page on the Movember site at  http://au.movember.com/mospace/3155405

I'm currently clean shaven and waiting for the 1st of November, so get in while there is still time!

1 comment:

  1. I recently added some pictures of potential ideas to our Facebook page for all of you out there to vote on. The suggestion that attracts the most 'Likes' will be the one that I go with. transport logistics

    ReplyDelete